Order the Book
Ordering - FAQ
News & Info
Pemberley Shades - Excerpt
About Pemberley Shades
About the Story
About the Author
- How can I pay for Pemberley Shades?
- You can fill out our web form using a credit card or your paypal account to pay(either form is exceptable as payment).
- When can I expect my book?
- Business days are Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders are processed in 1-2 business days.
- What if my book gets lost in the mail?
- Please make sure to enter your address correctly on the ordering form. (You wouldn’t believe how many people screw this up. I do it all the time). Ordering comes with a tracking number, so we will be able to locate your book for you.
- What if I receive my book, but it is damaged?
- We are not responsible for goods damaged by the postal service. However, if you feel that it was not done by the postal service, contact us and we will issue a refund or send another copy.
- What is your shipping policy for multiple copies of the book?
- The price of shipping is calculated by the weight of the package, the cost of packing materials, and the time it takes me to mail it. Since the weight of the package is the only thing to increase, there will only be a minor additional charge for additional books.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, and we have rates accordingly.
- What about customs?
- All books are shipped from the US. Customs is something on your country’s end. In European countries and Australia/New Zealand, customs are generally pretty lenient, and it is just a book. However, we are not responsible for any delays due to obnoxious customs officials.